Thursday, April 30, 2009

Turbulence and Treachery

I have just found out that another friend has left my company. I have seen two, very bright and talented people get cut for no real reason. I question the validity of cutting great folks. I am guessing that political acumem is valued above real talent and skill. Once again I see mediocrity rewarded. I am guessing the only way to really be free to excel and grow is outside of the traditional dependency on large beaurocratic systems and go it alone.

Today I have trouble trusting the environment.

To all of you who may or may not read this one day I say: keep your network large and distributed, be flexible in your outlook, and don't lose focus on what really matters.

What really matters to you can be a curious self-discovery. I find myself exploring this frequently...

No comments: